So jease, another week. I’ve been terrible at this blogging thing. Fact is I just don’t have much to say and frankly I’ve been struggling with exhaustion. So since I’m already tired it seems intuitive that I would be adding to my work load right? HA! Yes apparently because that is what I do.
Here is what I am up to…
1. I designed a new cowl with shaping. It reminds me of the Robin Hood cowls that are all drapy and perfect.
2. I designed a sweater but am waiting for my model to be free. Stupid holidays & life getting in the way
3. Herman is still making funny faces and jumping all over ewes. I hope we’ll have some little red lambs this spring!
4. Milk Goats. I have em. Well, almost. We are picking them up next sunday. I have two girls and a buck because you need a buck and babies for milk goats to have milk! They are all pure La Manchas and yes, I am going to make cheese. And maybe butter.
5. It’s been cold here in the mornings which is colder than it was last year but still..it’s December and NO SNOW.
6. I am trying to finish writing up Frankenfine and then I might be back to the real world. I’ve been lost in the land of farming and writing and now it’s almost Christmas and I don’t know where the time went. Soon it will be time for reflection and new years resolutions!